|Hauling or Launching|
|One-Way||$8.00/ft. + labor|
|Quick Haul||$10.00/ft. + labor|
|Boat Storage (does not include hauling/launching labor)|
(September 1 - June 30)
|Under 50' - Cold||$105/linear ft.|
|Under 50' - Heated||$120/linear ft.|
|Over 50' - Heated||$12/square ft.|
|Summer Season||$60/linear ft.|
All outside boats must be covered
|Winter Season||$65/linear ft.|
|Summer Season||$40/linear ft.|
|Frame & Cover||$29/linear ft.|
|Up to 12'||$175/season|
|Up to 40 hp||$100/season + labor|
|Over 40 hp||Per quote + labor|
|Mast Storage (masts, booms & furling headstays)|
|With boat storage||$3.50/linear ft.|
|Without boat storage||$6.00/linear ft.
|Container Storage (up to 40')|
|All other labor||$70/hour|
|Minimum charge||½ hour|
|Battery Storage & Charging|
|Remove for winter with periodic charge||$35/battery + labor|
|Left aboard boat||Labor and Materials|
|Minimum charge||1 hour|
|Yard Crane||$150/lift + labor|
|Brownell Trailer||$100/hr + labor|
|Assessed at 2% of materials|
|Outside Contractor Access Fee|
|$20/person per hour|
|Under 50' w/ electricity||Daily||$2.50/ft.|
|Weekly/Monthly||Rates upon request|
|Over 50'||Rates upon request|
- 50% Storage deposit required with signed storage agreement.
- "No Cash. No Splash." All bills must be paid before the boat leaves the yard.
- Invoices will be mailed monthly and are due upon receipt. A service charge of 1.5%/month (18% annually) will be added to balances 30 days past due.
- Owners may perform work on their boats while they are stored outside. However, the yard's shop equipment and tools will not be available for personal use. No work may be performed on boats or equipment while they are located inside a Lyman-Morse building. Any debris left around the yard will be cleaned up at the boat owner's expense.
- No work may be performed by outside contractors or other paid workers unless previously arranged. All contractors must provide a certificate of insurance. Contractors and paid workers must register at the office before performing any work. Outside Contractor's Access Fee must be paid prior to launch.
- In order to comply with environmental regulations, all bottom sanding and scraping must be performed in conjunction with an approved collection system. Waste must be disposed of properly.
- All vehicles must be parked with keys available to the yard and are left at the owner's risk.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Winter storage is 9/1/2015 to 6/30/2016. Shorter periods will not be pro-rated.
- LM reserves the right to assess a surcharge for fuel and utilities if costs rise above our anticipated costs.