Lyman-Morse at Wayfarer has:
- 110-ton Ascom Mobile Boat Hoist
- 35-ton Brownell Trailer
- 60-ton Brownell Trailer
- 80-ton Brownell Trailer
- 25-ton Mobile Spar Crane
- 35-ton Mobile Spar Crane
- Inside Heated and Unheated Storage
- Outside Storage and Wet Storage
- Nine climate controlled processing bays, including two 150' x 35' bays (Camden)
- Five climate controlled process bays - 1 with an overhead crane (Thomaston)
|Hauling or Launching|
|One-Way||$8.00/ft. + labor|
|Quick Haul||$10.00/ft. + labor|
|**$8/ft waived for storage customers|
|Assistant (if required)||$65/hr|
|Minimum charge||1 hour|
|25-ton or 35-ton Yard Crane||$150/lift + labor*|
|*$75/lift + labor for storage customers|
|All Other Labor||$72/hr|
|Minimum Charge||1/2 hour|
|Storage (does not include hauling/launching labor)|
September 1 - June 30
May 1 - August 31
|Inside Boat Storage|
|Inside Cold||$8.25/sq. ft.||$4.25/sq. ft.|
|Inside Heated||$12/sq. ft.||$6/sq. ft.|
|Wet Storage||$45/linear ft.||$45/linear ft.|
|Outside Boat Storage (all outside boats must be covered)|
|Entire Season||$60/linear ft.||$40/linear ft.|
|Weekly||N/A||$100 + labor|
|Daily||N/A||$25 + labor|
|Frame & Cover||$29/linear ft.||$29/linear ft.|
|Up to 12 feet||$175/season||$175/season|
|Over 12 feet||$275/season||$275/season|
|Up to 40 hp||$100/season + labor||$100/season + labor|
|Over 40 hp||per quote + labor||per quote + labor|
|Mast Storage (masts, booms, and furling headstays)|
|With boat storage||$3.50/linear ft.||$3.50/linear ft.|
|Without boat storage||$6/linear ft.|
|Up to 40 ft.||$300/quarter|
|Battery Storage and Charging|
|Remove for winter with periodic charge||$35/battery + labor||$35/battery + labor|
Environmental Surcharge: 2% of total charges to offset expenses incurred to comply with expanded EPA & OSHA regulations.
Lyman-Morse at Wayfarer is not a "do it yourself" yard. Any owner/crew work desired needs to be approved by the service yard manager.
- 50% Storage deposit required with signed storage agreement.
- "No Cash. No Splash." All bills must be paid before the boat leaves the yard.
- Invoices will be mailed monthly and are due upon receipt. A service charge of 1.5%/month (18% annually) will be added to balances 30 days past due.
- Owners may perform work on their boats while they are stored outside. However, the yard's shop equipment and tools will not be available for personal use. No work may be performed on boats or equipment while they are located inside a Lyman-Morse building. Any debris left around the yard will be cleaned up at the boat owner's expense.
- No work may be performed by outside contractors or other paid workers unless previously arranged. All contractors must provide a certificate of insurance. Contractors and paid workers must register at the office before performing any work. Outside Contractor's Access Fee must be paid prior to launch.
- In order to comply with environmental regulations, all bottom sanding and scraping must be performed in conjunction with an approved collection system. Waste must be disposed of properly.
- All vehicles must be parked with keys available to the yard and are left at the owner's risk.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Winter storage is 9/1/2015 to 6/30/2016. Shorter periods will not be pro-rated.
- LM reserves the right to assess a surcharge for fuel and utilities if costs rise above our anticipated costs.